Flour fanatics wanted.
Come help us make the good stuff. Because without good people to back it up, our flour is just flour. We’re always looking for dedicated people, and we offer some of the best benefits in the industry — because our team deserves nothing less. That includes full medical, dental and vision that starts on Day One, a competitive 401(k) matching program, and other perks like tuition reimbursement and flex spending accounts. To name but a few.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Maternity and Parental Leave
- Flexible Spending Account Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Provided Life & AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary & Dependent Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick leave
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- ShareCare Wellness Program
- 401K Retirement Plan with Company Match
- EAP – Work/Life Solutions, free and confidential help for personal and family issues
- Doctors on Demand – 24/7
- Health Advocacy
- Wellness incentives
- Free Company uniforms and PPE
- Free safety boots and safety prescription glasses
- Care to Coach Company Safety Program
Haven’t seen the position you are looking for? Let us know.
At Miller Milling we are committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect. We align this through our Values & Principles. We are an equal opportunity employer with a policy that prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant based on race, ethnicity, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, marital status, family status, citizenship status, veteran status, military status, union affiliation, or any other status protected by law.
Miller Milling complies with all applicable national and local laws pertaining to non-discrimination and employment.
Miller Milling is an eVerify employer.